"Being asked to oversee the financial affairs and direction of a family is one of the most humbling and amazing responsibilities one can be tasked with. We will never take that for granted." - Joe Pitzl
• We are committed to being a fiduciary. We will treat your assets, personal information and values with the same care we would demand for ourselves.
• We are committed to independence and transparency of fees. Pitzl Financial does not accept compensation from third parties, nor does it accept fees for referrals to other professionals. We will seek to remove any and all conflicts of interest from our relationship.
• We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information will be held in strict confidence and will never be shared with third parties without your prior consent.
• We are committed to integrity in our relationship and will always tell you the truth – even when you do not want to hear it.
• We are committed to upholding our company values and they will never be compromised.
• We are committed to bringing clarity, order and coordination to our clients’ lives. Our process is designed to be a thinking partnership, not sales-oriented.
• We are committed to being non-judgmental. We will respect your life experiences, opinions and values as you declare them, and our advice will be tailored to you.
• We are committed to providing you with unparalleled service. Our staff will respond to your emails and phone calls as soon as possible. We will grow responsibly and commit to adding great talent.
• We are committed to constantly advancing our body of knowledge and expertise. We promise to provide guidance solely in those areas of expertise, but will seek outside experts as needed to work in a collaborative approach on your behalf.